05 December, 2017

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 105



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 105


By Amulbunny   
December 5, 2017


Outside my window70, smoky and dry (7% humidity)

I am thinking Coughing, tired and worn out

I am thankful for     Getting the kid her ticket home

From the learning rooms …  How hard is it to tell the teacher you won’t be there?

I can't believe . . .       how horrible the fires are

From the kitchen . . . chili cheese dogs

I am wearing    V Neck tee shirt, jeans, skechers

I am creating . . .  Not much, I want to sleep.

I am going. . .  to watch the live coverage of the fires

I am reading. . . Seven Stones to Stand or Fall

I am hoping the heater can be fixed

I am hearing KNBC 4 and sad news

Around the house2 dogs, boy playing video games and me

One of my favorite things… Pfeffernuese

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Drive to Laguna Niguel tomorrow
2.  Waiting for the season finale of Outlander
3.  Cuddle with the dogs


Here is a picture for thought, which I am sharing:


No comments:

Post a Comment