06 March, 2017

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 97


A Happy Woman's Life Book
 Page 97

By Amulbunny   


March 6, 2017

Outside my window          59 cool and very windy

I am thinking  I’ve got the appointment with the attorney

I am thankful for  going to Bible Study tomorrow.

From the learning rooms  We need to be proactive

I can't believe . . .        that Trump is as stupid as he seems

From the kitchen . . . Chili Dogs for dinner

I am wearing  lounging jammers

I am creating . . . havoc in my life

I am going. . .  to look for a subbing job

I am reading. . .  The Chilbury Ladies’ Choir

I am hoping  The kids’ temp to hire turns into hire

I am hearing  Star Trek Voyager

Around the house 2 dogs, and me

One of my favorite things New Books

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.   Bible Study Tuesday
2.   Advent Service Wednesday
3.   Funeral on Saturday


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:

















No comments:

Post a Comment