06 February, 2017

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 96



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 96


By Amulbunny   
February 6, 2017


Outside my window59, cloudy and damp

I am thinking I’m going to go to bed early

I am thankful for not having to go anywhere till Wednesday

From the learning rooms …  Reading something?

I can't believe . . . what a mess the Trump group is.

From the kitchen . . . Dishes are done.

I am wearing  jeans and tee, soon to be jammers

I am creating. . . a time to layer on the Vicks!

I am going. . .  to get my nails and toes done

I am reading. . . can’t keep up

I am hoping the kid enjoys his new job.

I am hearing a whining dog

Around the house2 dogs, and me, husband and son

One of my favorite thingsnew socks

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  MRI on Wednesday
2.  MD on Friday
3.  Eye exam on Saturday


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:








 Have a good one! Da Bunny












No comments:

Post a Comment