06 December, 2016

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 95



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 95

By Amulbunny   
December 6, 2016

Outside my window63, cloudy and a little windy

I am thinking I’m going to take a nap

I am thankful for getting most of my laundry done.

From the learning rooms …  Am going to start reading Hamilton by Scott Chernow.

I can't believe .. . that Trump got elected

From the kitchen . . . Wonder if I can hire someone to help me clean it up

I am wearing  a unicorn tee shirt and leggings

I am creating . . absolutely nothing today

I am going. . .  to have to go to the store

I am reading. . lots of stuff

I am hoping the kids work keeps up

I am hearing a snoring dog

Around the house2 dogs, and me

One of my favorite thingsnew audio books

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Perm on Thursday
2.  Teach on Friday
3.  Do some stealth shopping on Saturday


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:












No comments:

Post a Comment