06 September, 2016

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 93



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 93


By Amulbunny   

September 6, 2016

Outside my window73, partly cloudy, windy and humid

I am thinking tomorrow, unless jury duty, it’s a drive to Long Beach to talk to the job counselor.

I am thankful for fans, open windows and a breeze

From the learning rooms …  I’m picking up a psych class after the Communication one and it’s a good book.

I can't believe .. . the noise that is coming from next door where they are renovating an open unit.

From the kitchen . . . I ate the rest of last nights' steak and oven fried potatoes and onions.  

I am wearing  tee shirt, Skechers, and shorts. 

I am creating ... a way to get through this job hunting with a peaceful easy feeling….

I am going. . .  check on jury duty after 6pm.  

I am reading. . . whatever is in my reach when I’m ready to read.

I am hoping the kids' vertigo is fleeting

I am hearing workers trying to dig out stumps

Around the house2 dogs, sick boy

One of my favorite thingsnew sheets

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Get my job app worksheet turned in
2.  Teach on Friday
3.  Have a quiet weekend.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:

Me Job Hunting

No comments:

Post a Comment