28 August, 2016

Jobs.....

I've got my 20 jobs logged and ready to be downloaded by my counselor on Wednesday. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I applied for one that's quite close. I could ride my bike to get to work. My husband's bosses brother works there. I asked him to put a bee in her ear. 





 I'm supposed to go to the WorkForce office and apply for classes there. It's really a pain when the kid has my car. We've got to figure out how to get him a car of his own. This can't continue. If he's going to continue to use my car he needs to pay for the insurance and part of the payment. Plus we don't charge him rent. 

Of course, the DOL saga continues. Still no reply. I am so frustrated that if I could afford it, I'd fly to SFO, rent a car and go to their offices and complain in person. If there is no mail from them on Monday, then I will write to the Department of Labor in DC. Today I tweeted to them. Will have to check tomorrow if I get an answer. 

 Well,I don't have anything else to say. 

Time for football and a book. 

peace








No comments:

Post a Comment