11 October, 2015

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 89



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 89


By Amulbunny   
October 11, 2015




Outside my window97, hot and miserable

I am thinking freezer dinner tonight

I am thankful for fans that work

From the learning rooms …  NFL Red Zone is worth the money

I can't believe ...  How idiotic these GOP runners are

From the kitchen . . . nothing sounds good

I am wearing  comfy denim shorts and a tank top

I am creating . . .nothing today, it’s too damn hot

I am going   listening to my Outlander books on audio

I am reading. . . lots of books on my side table

I am hoping next year to have a real box garden

I am hearing the fans going back and forth.

Around the house2 dogs, husband and son

One of my favorite thingscold weather

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Return vitamins to Costco
2.  Pay some bills
3.  Make Spanish rice

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:


No comments:

Post a Comment