19 June, 2015

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 86



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 86

By Amulbunny   
June 19,2015

Outside my window75, partly sunny, and breezy

I am thinking there aren’t enough tears for Mother Emmanuel AME

I am thankful for a perm that bleached the red out

From the learning rooms …  you have to be taught to hate

I can't believe . . that solstice is almost here

From the kitchen . . . beats me

I am wearing  sleeveless blouse and capris

I am creating . . .I need room to create and no one seems to give a tinkers damn.

I am going   to visit Dannens the new grocery store in the hood.

I am reading. . . some throwaway romance

I am hoping The Lake Fire gets contained soon.

I am hearing the squawk of the raptor 2 doors down

Around the house2 dogs and me, son

One of my favorite thingsice packs for my neck

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Dr on Wednesday
2.  Steak for Father’s Day
3.  Pay some bills.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:





 This is what I had to guard 8 hours a day, to make sure no terrorists came up the stairs from baggage claim at LAX T7.Can't imagine that pulling the doors shut did any good 
for my injured shoulder. C.2003
















No comments:

Post a Comment