10 June, 2015

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 85?



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 85?

By Amulbunny   
June 10,2015

Outside my window70, muggy and slight breeze

I am thinking they can cook their own damn food

I am thankful for a hair appointment

From the learning rooms …  world religions

I can't believe . . how humid it was yesterday

From the kitchen . . . wonder if I can make lobster mac and cheese

I am wearing  my summer jammers

I am creating . . .I have no idea

I am going   to go to Solvang tomorrow with my mom, son, and niece

I am reading. . . Nora Roberts Night Moves

I am hoping we get some real rain here, not slop

I am hearing Channel 7 news at 11am

Around the house2 dogs and me, son

One of my favorite thingskindle fire tv

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  None
2.  None
3.  None

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:






Can you tell the bunny’s having a bad day?
















No comments:

Post a Comment