17 May, 2015

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 84



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 84


By Amulbunny   
May 17,2015

Outside my window66º, WINDY       and cool

I am thinking Steaks, baked potatos and green beans

I am thankful for tiny little cornichons from Kreugermanns

From the learning rooms …  Baby City…great read

I can't believe . . the Blackhawks are playing

From the kitchen . . . Someone needs to clean the grill

I am wearing  jeans, tee shirt and sketchers.

I am creating . . .not much

I am going   to get some Beef short ribs tomorrow

I am reading. . . The Wives of Los Alamos by Tarashea Nesbit

I am hoping May Grey will bring some rain

I am hearing Game 1 Western Conference semis NHL

Around the house2 dogs and me, husband and boyo

One of my favorite thingsEnjoying my new futon mattress

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Costco
2.  Clean the kitchen
3.  Call exterminator again

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:







No comments:

Post a Comment