05 May, 2015

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 83



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 83

By Amulbunny   
May 5,2015



Outside my window62º, Cloudy and cool

I am thinking Cinco de Mayo and I have no appetite

I am thankful for finally getting over the pneumonia that came after the trip

From the learning rooms …  Continuing to collect hymnals

I can't believe . . . my baby turns 26 tomorrow

From the kitchen . . . I think I’ll let the kid decide

I am wearing  jeans, socks, tee shirt and sketchers.

I am creating . . .a menu for Sunday

I am going   Deadliest Catch tonight

I am reading. . . Solatium by Becca Mills

I am hoping that Fritz is right about the thunderstorms

I am hearing Ad for Channel 4 news

Around the house2 dogs and me, and kid who is skyping with his sister.

One of my favorite thingsSeeing a good movie

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Costco
2.  Buy some more hangers so we can use extra closet
3.  Order Avengers Checks

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:







No comments:

Post a Comment