06 March, 2015

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 82



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 82

By Amulbunny   
March6, 2015

Outside my window79º, breezy and sunny

I am thinking Ugh, it’s DST weekend

I am thankful for getting the trip planned

From the learning rooms …  Working daily on the keyboard

I can't believe . . . this cold keeps hanging on

From the kitchen . . . meatloaf maybe, more likely Spanish Rice

I am wearing  shorts, camp shirt and Skechers

I am creating . . .my music memory

I am going   to enjoy Amazon’s 50 Great Rock ‘70’s Rock Songs

I am reading. . . There is no Goat by Jennifer Dunham

I am hoping we get some rain next week.

I am hearing The Boss sing Born to Run

Around the house2 dogs and me.

One of my favorite thingsMaking my bucket list

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Costco
2.  Go out to Dinner and use my Chili’s coupon
3.  Go to Church

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:






da bunny


No comments:

Post a Comment