13 October, 2014

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 79



A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 79

By Amulbunny   
October 13,2014


Outside my window68º, light breeze, haze

I am thinking it would be nice if we actually got rain tomorrow.

I am thankful for being able to think on my feet

From the learning rooms …  I’ve voted and will mail tomorrow since there’s no mail today

I can't believe . . . how crazy people are over Ebola.

From the kitchen . . . grilled cheese and tomato soup

I am wearing  shorts, coke tee shirt, and slippers

I am creating . . .a special place to go and read

I am going   to tell the docs the steroids lasted 2 weeks.

I am reading. .  Thief of Glory by Sigmund Brower

I am hoping to find something to watch on my Kindle

I am hearing Dirty Jobs

Around the house…  2 dogs, son and me

One of my favorite thingsLooking at the webcams of the changing colors

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Bible Study
2.  Take Mom to get her flu shot
3.  Finish my book, do the review and get another one


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:
The USS Endeavour at the
California Science Center
Totally RAD!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment