29 July, 2013

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 67





A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 67


By Amulbunny   
July 29,2013

Outside my window. . Sunny, breezy and 71º at 1512.

I am thinking…  Need to recuperate from the Bowl last night?

I am thankful for…  tomatoes have some kind of disease. Next year I’ll get better plants.

From the learning rooms … No answers for my pain of unknown etiology.

I can't believe . . .it cost us nearly 1800 to get the car fixed.

From the kitchen . . . I still want someone else to cook.

I am wearing…  shorts, orange slimming top and slippers.

I am creating . . . Oh who knows???
      
I am going…   to empty the dryer and put my clothes in it.

I am reading . . . Blood and Beauty by Sarah Dunant

I am hoping…  The heat stays away.

I am hearing…  the fan blowing.

Around the house. . . . 2 dogs, 1 cat,1 son.

One of my favorite things… watching my pointer sleep.

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.   Marinate some chicken for the grill.
2.   Get some veges I can skewer and gril
3.   Do a few more neck exercises.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:



Always run faster than the boys!
Ms Poppy at the dog park.



No comments:

Post a Comment