24 May, 2013

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 65


 A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 65



By Amulbunny   
May 24,2013

Outside my window. . . Sunny, west wind, and 69 degrees.

I am thinking…  a holiday weekend to relax.

I am thankful for…  getting my tomatoes planted

From the learning rooms … Pandora One is worth every penny.

I can't believe . . .K is moving back to Wisconsin.  

From the kitchen . . . I’m going to sneak something good?

I am wearing…  shorts, green cap sleeved shirt, slippers ( got a blister and need to get some bandaids to cover it so I can wear shoes.

I am creating . . . a small garden.
      
I am going…   to online check in my mom tonight.

I am reading . . . Inferno by Dan Brown. Hmmmm.

I am hoping…  The weather is nice all weekend. .   

I am hearing…  Instrumental praise music on Pandora

Around the house. . . . 1 dog, 1 cat, and me.

One of my favorite things… planting plants

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.   Stay with Mom till she gets on the plane.
2.   Check OSH out for their no sales tax weekend
3.   Call the doc on Tuesday and find out why my meds didn’t get refilled.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:


No comments:

Post a Comment