26 April, 2013

Oh my, it's April....here's a post!




A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 64


By Amulbunny   
April 26, 2013

Outside my window. . . Sunny, slight breeze,and 68 degrees.  

I am thinking…  It will be quiet with the husband gone prospecting.  

I am thankful for…  my husband getting a job.    

From the learning rooms … it’s time to get some plants to perk this place up.

I can't believe . . .this has been such a dry spring.

From the kitchen . . . Pizza baby.

I am wearing…  shorts, Yosemite tee shirt, slippers

I am creating . . . a request for a new desk.  
      
I am going…   to help my husband load his motorhome.

I am reading . . . actually read Angelopolis. Less than impressed.  

I am hoping…  The weather is nice all weekend. .   

I am hearing…  the 1pm news, the dog begging and a book calling my name.

Around the house. . . . 1 dog, 1 cat, and me.

One of my favorite things… marshmallow crème.

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.   Lunch with my mom tomorrow.
2.   Buying some color plants for my hanging pots.
3.   Going to PT for my neck.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:


2 comments:

  1. I nearly lost control of my orange juice at the camel picture! XD XD Xd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every once in a while I find these great odd photos. Love the camel. I think it's a dom not a sub.

    ReplyDelete