20 January, 2013

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 62




A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 62

By Amulbunny   
January 20,2013

Outside my window. . . 80, sunny with a light breeze.  

I am thinking…  pretty soon I’ll go into football withdrawal.  

I am thankful for…  a nice change in the weather.

From the learning rooms… last weekend showed me how there can be 1 inch of ice in a bucket full of water.

I can't believe . . .that the last Christmas decoration is packed.

From the kitchen . . . Mom’s meat loaf.

I am wearing…  comfy clothes.

I am creating . . . a good dinner.   
      
I am going…   to take a nap.

I am reading . . . Going Clear, Scientology, Hollywood & The Prison of Belief by Lawrence Wright.

I am hoping…  the Patriots get beat.

I am hearing…  AFL Championship Game.

Around the house. . . . 1 dog, 1 cat, 1 husband, 1 son.

One of my favorite things… rainy days and a good book.

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.   Plan some meals
2.   Do some shopping
3.   Watch the Inauguration.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:


 The result of below freezing temps in the desert. No snow. Just cold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment