29 December, 2012

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 61




A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 61

By Amulbunny   
December 29,2012

Outside my window. . . 51, grey, wet and windy.  

I am thinking…  today is a not go anywhere day.  

I am thankful for…  a warm heater in here.

From the learning rooms… those slow cooker liners are ace!

I can't believe . . .I missed the thunder.

From the kitchen . . . Something from the freezer.

I am wearing…  long sleeved tee, jeans, sox and slippers.

I am creating . . . who knows what?  
      
I am going…   to start my tea.

I am reading . . . The Bone Bed by Patricia Cornwell.

I am hoping…  that we get some more rain and thunder.

I am hearing…  NCIS, 2nd official episode with Ziva

Around the house. . . . 1 dog, 1 cat, 1 husband.

One of my favorite things… rainy days and a good book.

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.   Watch the Rose Bowl Parade
2.   Watch the Rose Bowl Game
3.   Watch the Packer Game on Sunday.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:




No comments:

Post a Comment