19 December, 2012

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 60




A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 60

By Amulbunny   
December 19,2012

Outside my window. . . 62, sunny, and clear.  

I am thinking…  this country needs gun reform.  

I am thankful for…  my children.

From the learning rooms… never ever take things for granted

I can't believe . . .the WBC would picket those children’s funerals. What assholes.

From the kitchen . . . Empty the fridge and knock yourself out.

I am wearing…  long sleeved tee, jeans, sox and clogs

I am creating . . . a clean place in the living room  
      
I am going…   to get my crèche set up tonight.

I am reading . . . Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick.

I am hoping…  That everything can be ready.

I am hearing…  watch another episode of Ancient Aliens.

Around the house. . . . 1 dog, 1 cat, 1 husband,1 son.

One of my favorite things… setting up the crèche.

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Clean the cook book corner out.
2.  Finish the laundry to be sorted for goodwill
3.  Enjoy my Burt’s Bees Gud stuff.


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:

No comments:

Post a Comment