11 December, 2012

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 59




A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 59

By Amulbunny   
December 11,2012

Outside my window. . . 68, breezy and cool.

I am thinking…  After this, I may nap a bit.

I am thankful for…  Pandora.

From the learning rooms… life is too short.

I can't believe . . .that 2 guys I grew up with died this week. David Torney and Steve Fritz, RIP. 

From the kitchen . . . their choice tonight

I am wearing…  long sleeved tee, jeans, sox and slippers (ditto)

I am creating . . . a circle of peace.
      
I am going…   wrap myself up in a blanket to get warm.

I am reading . . . Intercept by Dick Wolf.

I am hoping…  the headache goes away.

I am hearing…  my husband using Dragon in the other room.

Around the house. . . . 1 dog, 1 cat, 1 husband.

One of my favorite things… simple yet elegant Christmas Trees  

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Decorate some more.
2.  Get ready for the rain tomorrow
3.  Show my niece where the trash bags are, it’s room cleaning for the daughter.


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:




No comments:

Post a Comment