04 October, 2012

A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 56




A Happy Woman's Life Book Page 56

By Amulbunny   
October 4,2012

Outside my window. . . 66. Cool. Lovely.

I am thinking…  The heat wave is over.

I am thankful for…  making do with bits and pieces.

From the learning rooms… Reading and peace.

I can't believe . . .how awful the debate was.

From the kitchen . . . Mac and Cheese and Peas?

I am wearing…  Floral sleeveless blouse, slippers and shorts.

I am creating . . . Need to “fall” color the living room.
      
I am going…   to do the best I can with what I’ve got.

I am reading . . . Winter of the World, Heaven Should Fall

I am hoping…  One day at a time.

I am hearing…  Fan rotating next to me, tv in the other room.

Around the house. . . . 1 dog, 1 cat, 1 husband.

One of my favorite things… sauerkraut.

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Get some onions for stew
2.  Cleaning kitchen all the way
3.  Vacuum and mop


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:
I saw the shuttle Endeavour on its LAX flyby.





No comments:

Post a Comment