24 July, 2012

A Woman's Life Book Page 53



A Woman's Life Book Page 53


By Amulbunny   
July 24, 2012

Outside my window. . . 65, sunny and breezy

I am thinking…  this house has too many surprises

I am thankful for…  a new mop and a strong child

From the learning rooms… Health & Safety Code

I can't believe . . .there hasn’t been much of a summer

From the kitchen . . . no idea at all

I am wearing…  old shorts, flip flops, and sleeveless tee

I am creating . . . a place to meditate
      
I am going…   to eat something soon

I am reading . . . I really don’t know. Have to Kindle surf

I am hoping…  that the attorney sends the doc’s I requested so something can happen

I am hearing…  Channel 7 News

Around the house. . . . 1 child,1 dog, 1 cat.

One of my favorite things… coldstone creamery

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Stop at the market tomorrow
2.  Do laundry
3.  Finish kitchen

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:

No comments:

Post a Comment