29 June, 2012

I put another candle on the birthday cake

My daughter and I went to the Los Angeles Zoo. We missed the Killer Monkeys, but we saw a well developed ass end of a silverback gorilla, a rhinoceros who favored us with his back side as well. Monitor lizards, the new LAIR, Living Amphibians, Invertebrates & Reptiles. I'm not fond of creepy crawlies but they were well protected behind glass.

Today I went with my mom to her Retinal doctor because she has wet macular degeneration in both eyes. The doctor assured her she's be seeing better within a 8 months by going to join a clinical trial. We're keeping our fingers crossed.

I am going to end this short missive tonight. I have a wedding and reception to go to tomorrow and I'm beat tonight.

Ciao peeps.




Every time I drive by Fox Studios I sniffle a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment