18 June, 2012

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 51




A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 51


By Amulbunny   
June 18, 2012
 

Outside my window. . . 62, June Gloom,breezy

I am thinking…  today I have proof that karma exists

I am thankful for…  my daughter who’s wise beyond her years.

From the learning rooms… the earth is so interesting

I can't believe . . .he’d leave me with -0- gas and then tell me to grow up

From the kitchen . . . Nothing. Fridge died.

I am wearing…  brown leggings, dansko clogs, blouse

I am creating . . . nothing right now
      
I am going…   to go to the grocery store and get something to cook on the grill

I am reading . . . “Volcano Watch”

I am hoping…  things start looking up

I am hearing…  Law and Order: CI

Around the house. . .  Coolers filled with stuff from the fridge

One of my favorite things… shoe shopping

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  See the ortho tomorrow for my finger
2.  Empty the laundry basket
3.  Write some letters

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:







No comments:

Post a Comment