25 April, 2012

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 47




A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 47


By Amulbunny   
April 25, 2012

Outside my window. . . 73, real windy and cloudy

I am thinking… windows need to be shut

I am thankful for…  a safe trip

From the learning rooms… Storm is offshore wind is blowing a gale

I can't believe . . . It was 84 when I went shopping

From the kitchen. . . Pea soup with ham

I am wearing…  jeans shorts, sleeveless top and slippers

I am creating . . . a quiet place to meditate
      
I am going…   to stir the soup soon

I am reading . . . a novel about Mozart’s wife

I am hoping…  to have a nice evening

I am hearing…  KABC 7 4 PM news

Around the house. . .  kitchen is clean
One of my favorite things… air travel

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Fold all the clothes
2.  Find a good chicken recipe
3.  Thank God.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:

No comments:

Post a Comment