24 February, 2012

Post # 700.... A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 42



A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 42


By Amulbunny   
February 24 2012
FOR TODAY

Outside my window. . . 66, suuny, cool and breezy

I am thinking… It’s not as warm as you’d think

I am thankful for Getting the dog groomed yesterday

From the learning rooms… Non fiction’s reality is sad sometimes

I can't believe . . . The Republicans are acting like they are masters of women

From the kitchen. . .Tonight’s fish filets and French fries

I am wearing  yoga pants, UK tee shirt and shoes

I am creating. . . a headache
      
I am going   to read yesterdays People

I am reading . . .   Unorthodox by Deborah Feldman

I am hoping… to get to go out to the cemetery to see the grave and take a picture
I am hearing the neighbor pounding things into his wall

Around the house. . .  we need to paint a lighter shade in the living room

One of my favorite things… New Purses

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Enjoy my family
2.  Go to church

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:

No comments:

Post a Comment