16 February, 2012

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 41



A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 41


By Amulbunny   
February 16, 2012
FOR TODAY

Outside my window. . . 72 and twilight.

I am thinking… I’d better not forget my MIL’s ashes tomorrow.

I am thankful for Being able to do what I like

From the learning rooms… School may not happen

I can't believe . . . Men want to control our reproductive rights

From the kitchen. . .Spanish Rice

I am wearing  Jeans, Tee Shirt, and slippers

I am creating. . . memories
      
I am going   to start dinner soon

I am reading . . .  Red Mist by Patricia Cornwell

I am hoping… the burial goes as planned

I am hearing TV in the other room

Around the house. . .  kitchen needs to be cleaned

One of my favorite things… New Shoes

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Clean my closet
2.  Costco Trip
3.  Try on clothes I bought

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:




No comments:

Post a Comment