11 January, 2012

Wednesday, wonders why?

I have a younger brother. He's now in his mid 50's. He's married, has a son, a lovely wife, and lives in the midwest. We used to be friends. Now he barely tolerates me and treats me poorly. I do not know why he treats me like this, I've asked his wife and she says she doesn't know. So.

I am on FB. No biggie. I wrote in my FB yesterday about my frustration with one of my Mom's doctors. I think he's in it for the money, doing expensive procedures and not listening to their worries and their symptoms. So I get a text message from my brother telling me not to post this crap on FB. Hmmm.


  1. He is not a friend on FB. 
  2. He refused to add me.
  3. I called my Mom and asked her if she was bothered by it.
  4. She was not. 
  5. I texted him back and told him she was cool, and I actually had friends who were concerned about people and prayed for them.
  6. No reply.
You have to wonder what has caused his heart to turn so against me? I am here with my Mom. I live 5 minutes from her. I am available to take her places, go to dr's appts, take her to urgent care, follow the ambulance to the ER, make sure she is comfortable, my kids are here to help her. My daughter spends every Sunday night at my Moms. My son takes her places and does things for her. Is my brother jealous? I stayed in the area and have said that I will continue to stay here till things change. Would we like to move out of state to a better job? Yes. Will we? I doubt it. 

On to other things. Football playoffs.
I don't like the Broncos, specifically I don't like Tim Tebow. I am reminded of this whenever the camera focuses on young Tim praying:
When you pray, don’t be like the hypocrites who love to pray publicly on street corners and in the synagogues where everyone can see them. I tell you the truth, that is all the reward they will ever get. But when you pray, go away by yourself, shut the door behind you, and pray to your Father in private. Then your Father, who sees everything, will reward you. 

I think young Tim might have a rough time against Tom Terrific and the Patriots this weekend.
Hopefully the Packers will smack down the Giants and get ready for the league playoffs.

Update on the trigger finger:
No improvement. I have a split to wear. Will see the doctor some day.

Peace. Out.
da bunny


2 comments:

  1. speaking of young tim...of "tebow rage" fame........
    HE'S THE MOST POPULAR WHITE BRONCO.......SINCE OJ'S WHITE BRONCO.............
    I think I said that right..........HILARIOUS!!!!!

    THE SAINTS ARE GONNA KICK SOME SERIOUS 49 AZZ.......SAT......THANK GOD IT'A DAY GAME......"DON'T NEED LIGHT".........:)))))

    MISSTWA...

    ReplyDelete
  2. silence is deafening........Who Dat....'I do not mean no disrespected....................for the most part..................

    ReplyDelete