31 January, 2012

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 39



A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 39

By Amulbunny   
January 31, 2012
FOR TODAY

Outside my window. . . 60, hazy and breezy

I am thinking… I feel like crap

I am thankful for a good book, and a warm comforter

From the learning rooms… Vicks lemon is nice

I can't believe . . . Newt is being such an asshat

From the kitchen. . .maybe scalloped potatos and ham?

I am wearing  warm sweats and a tee shirt

I am creating… nothing exciting today

I am going   to take a nap

I am reading . . quick novellas for a change

I am hoping… the kid gets a job and soon

I am hearing Law and Order SVU

Around the house. . .a happy dog

One of my favorite things… shoes!

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Getting over this cold
2.  Paying the rnt
3.  Finish the top to bottom clean of the kids bathroom

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:
The sweetest girl you'd ever want to know
RIP Sweet Scully
1998-2006

No comments:

Post a Comment