19 January, 2012

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 38




A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 38


By Amulbunny   
January 19, 2012
FOR TODAY

Outside my window. . . Sunny, breezy and 62

I am thinking… this bedroom is way too cold during the day

I am thankful for a trusty furnace in the rest of the house

From the learning rooms… dealing with curly hair

I can't believe . . . why anyone would think Santorum would be a good choice?

From the kitchen. . .Time for a Costco run for the freezer

I am wearing  black jeans and a grey knit top

I am creating… not much. It’s not a creative type day

I am going   to go to another doctor with my mom

I am reading . . what ever I touch on my Kindle

I am hoping… the kid gets a job

I am hearing… Kitchen Nightmares redux

Around the house. . .a very lazy cat

One of my favorite things… spice shopping

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Trip to Camarillo
2.  Clean the kitchen from top to bottom
3.  Figure out when to go downtown LA and get the burial permit for my MIL

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:

No comments:

Post a Comment