30 December, 2011

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 36


 A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 36
 

By 
Amulbunny   
December 30, 2011
FOR TODAY

Outside my window. . . Hazy, windy, and 55

I am thinking… The fog outside makes it really cool inside

I am thankful for a good week

From the learning rooms… so many neat recipes out there

I can't believe . . . what cool things were under the tree

From the kitchen. . . ground beef something

I am wearing  robe and nightgown

I am creating… time for me

I am going   to take a hot shower and steam

I am reading . . from my Kindle

I am hoping… to get things organized

I am hearing… CSI-Las Vegas

Around the house. . . looks pretty good to me

One of my favorite things… hanging up on telemarketers

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Get ready for a quiet New Years Eve
2.  Make a rice filled warm pack
3.  Enjoy it

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:




 Peace and out.
da bunny   

No comments:

Post a Comment