20 December, 2011

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 35




A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 35

 The Winter Solstice is Upon Us
By Amulbunny   
December 20, 2011
FOR TODAY

Outside my window. . . Sunny, breezy and 63

I am thinking… I’ve got a bunch of gifts to wrap

I am thankful for what God has given me.

From the learning rooms… Russian History is fascinating

I can't believe . . . that most of the gifts have been purchased

From the kitchen. . . not the slightest idea

I am wearing  UK soft tee shirt and jeans

I am creating… a place for mediatation

I am going   to bake some brownies today

I am reading . . Haven’t decided..have 4 new books

I am hoping… the rest of the stuff gets here today

I am hearing… Classic Christmas on Pandora

Around the house. . . Dog is wearing his new sweater

One of my favorite things… sugar cookies

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Wrap the gifts
2.  Clean the house
3.  One more Costco trip

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:


Peace and Blessing to All
amulbunny



No comments:

Post a Comment