15 December, 2011

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 34


 A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 34


By Amulbunny   
December 15, 2011
FOR TONIGHT

Outside my window… Dark, windy and 52 and dropping

I am thinking… we may need to light this 2nd heater

I am thankful for a good well woman visit

From the learning rooms… Catherine the Great redux

I can't believe . . . how much I need to shop

From the kitchen. . . finished pasta, ground sirloin, spices, tomatos and corn

I am wearing  comfy jeans and a big shirt

I am creating… a list of things to do tomorrow

I am going   to go back to my new book

I am reading . . The Winter Palace, an ARC I won

I am hoping… it’s not to windy tomorrow

I am hearing… something in the living room, I don’t really care

Around the house. . . Husband is laid out on the couch

One of my favorite things… warmth

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Get my nails done
2.  Cook the food for the smorgasbord
3.  Look for a cute sweatshirt for Christmas

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:
 With regards to my former employer. . . . . 




1 comment: