29 November, 2011

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 33



A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 33

By Amulbunny   
November 29, 2011
FOR TODAY

Outside my window… 75 at twilight and hazy

I am thinking… someone could have told me my shirt was on inside out. Sheesh

I am thankful for meds for the sick girl

From the learning rooms… Catherine the Great

I can't believe . . . how time flies

From the kitchen. . . make your own dinner tonight

I am wearing  sweat pants that are loose and a big shirt

I am creating… nothing exciting today.

I am going   to thank God for my family

I am reading . . Catherine the Great, The Crows sucked

I am hoping… we get a windfall for Christmas shopping

I am hearing… Law and Order, an old rerun

Around the house. . . Sick kid on the couch

One of my favorite things… hot tea with lemon and raw sugar

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  See the doctor
2.  Take down the November decorations
3.  Start Christmas decorations

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:

No comments:

Post a Comment