18 October, 2011

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 27



A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 27


By Amulbunny   
October 18, 2011
FOR TODAY

Outside my window… Foggy and Drizzly, 62º

I am thinking       It’s time to put the other blanket on the bed

I am thankful for… for free flu shots

From the learning rooms… flu shots make me tired

I can't believe … how cold it felt last night

From the kitchen… s’ketti and meatballs and garlic toast

I am wearing  a comfy top and sweat pants

I am creating   nothing exciting today

I am going   to try to stay warm

I am reading . . . more than halfway through Game of Thrones

I am hoping… these hives someday disappear

I am hearing… Law and Order SVU  
Around the house… a pumpkin pie candle scents

One of my favorite things… puppies

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.           Finish this book
2.           Organize the front porch
3.           Save gas


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:


No comments:

Post a Comment