16 August, 2011

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 18 and Edmunds Shuffle Friday


A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 18


By Amulbunny   August 16, 2011
FOR TODAY

Outside my window… Palm trees swaying and 73

I am thinking…        that burgers might be dinner tonight

I am thankful for… pharmaceuticals

From the learning rooms… looking for grants

I can't believe … hive, hives, and more hives

From the kitchen… roast beef and swiss with miracle whip and horseradish.

I am wearing…  shorts, tee shirt and bare feet

I am creating…peace and then some

I am going… to go through my coupons and make a list

I am reading… Fast Company and Nat Geo

I am hoping… that the dermatologist has an answer

I am hearing… Law and Order SVU

Around the house… the slug and his girlfriend.

One of my favorite things…. Dill pickles

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.   Smog the car
2.   Register the car
3.   Make menus

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:







No comments:

Post a Comment