05 August, 2011

Edmunds Friday Shuffle... He wants to you to listen

It's Friday and between tracking my moms flight from MSP to LAX, Edmund is telling me it's time to the Friday Shuffle, not to be confused with the Savoy Shuffle (which I don't own).

How about this:

1. JS Bach                                      Brandenburg Concerto: #1 in F-Adagio

2. Faith Hill                                    The Way You Love Me

3. Asleep At The Wheel                 Goodbye Liza Jane

4. Lady Antebellum                        American Honey

5. Faces featuring Rod Stewart       Maybe I'm Amazed

6. Derek and the Dominos              Layla

7. Bibi Tanga & The Selenites       Be Africa

8. Elmer Bernstein                          Malibu Chase

9. Frankie Laine                             Rawhide

10. Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson      Ghost Riders in the Sky


It's another Frantic Friday around here. Hives all over my body. Doc isn't in till Wednesday so I'm going in then and seeing what we can do. They are on my face, back, arms, hands and legs. Not below my knees.

PS: In Plain Sight is really a good show.


No comments:

Post a Comment