05 July, 2011

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 13


A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 13



By Amulbunny   
July 5, 2011
FOR TODAY

Outside my window… Sunny and 75˚

I am thinking.. That it sounded like a war zone outside last night

I am thankful for…a safe holiday weekend

From the learning rooms….. my Itouch is so wonderful.

I can't believe … that today the beach is clear

From the kitchen… I’ve got to get something good at the store to cook

I am wearing… a Mickey Mouse tee shirt and beige sail cloth shorts

I am creating…and putting my touches on this house

I am going… Vacuum the carpets and relax

I am reading… a book about a mystery on the Keys.

I am hoping… to enjoy my summer

I am hearing…the ladies of the View

Around the house… the cat and the dog are happy

One of my favorite things…. Coldstone Sweet Cream Ice Cream

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.   Use the spa
2.   Look for chairs for the patio
3.   Look for a rack to store the DVD’s and Blue Rays

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:
Icy sunrise.
A cool thought for a warm day.

Peace to all






No comments:

Post a Comment