12 July, 2011

Hippie Woman's Daybook Page 14


 

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 14

By Amulbunny   July 12, 2011
FOR TODAY

Outside my window… Haze coming in and 68

I am thinking  That I am glad I went to the doctor today

I am thankful for   good meds and good food.

From the learning rooms… waiting 45 minutes at the doctor went by fast when I watched my Itouch.

I can't believe … that detergent could make me this miserable

From the kitchen  Grilled onions on a burger with fresh tomato, yum o

I am wearing  denim shorts and a Minnesota tee shirt.

I am creating…a cookbook for both my kids

I am going… to check my FB, read my mail, and take my meds.

I am reading… The Fifth Witness

I am hoping… that the welts will be gone by Sunday

I am hearing…A Law and Order SVU-Rerun

Around the house… Adult children, dogs, and cat

One of my favorite things…. Chocolate ice cream

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.   Work on the kitchen
2.  Make a menu for next week (including the requested Taco Tuesday
3.   Look for some deals at Bed Bath & Beyond



Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:

In the beginning when God created the heavens and the earth, 2the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from God swept over the face of the waters.
Genesis 1:1-2






No comments:

Post a Comment