16 June, 2011

A Hippie Woman's Life-book Page 10

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 10


By Amulbunny   June 16, 2011
FOR TODAY

Outside my window… it's dripping. Not as much as earlier but still dripping.

I am thinking… that today I feel much better than yesterday.

I am thankful for…getting my Duffy back safe & sound. 

From the learning rooms….. I just sent .45¢ in coin to the trash company.

I can't believe … the oven still isn't fixed. 

From the kitchen… Depends what I see on sale today at Costco.

I am wearing… Hanes nightshirt and bare feet. 

I am creating…a clean house. 

I am going… to buy lobster tails and steak for Father's Day.

I am reading… nothing right now, but I've got 6 new books to read. 

I am hoping… that the oven part gets in and fixed soon.

I am hearing…the local news.

Around the house… getting organized.

One of my favorite things…. laughing

A few plans for the rest of the week… 


1. Check out the grill to make sure it's running and we have propane.
2. Take the kid with me to Costco to do the heavy lifting. 
3. Take the rest of my antibiotics and meds and get over this damn infection. 


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:


I love having pilots for friends. They take the best cloud pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment