23 May, 2011

New Day New Week Counting down.

It's getting to be crunch time. The trash company delivered the bin today and I think tonight it will start being filled. I had to move the work van. It's been years since I drove a van, I forgot how high and how hard it is now, the shoulder doesn't like moving the arm to turn.


Last night I was bringing in my laundry and I was reaching to grab the door knob to shut the outside door and I hit my left index finger really hard. It's black and blue and really swollen. Between that and my shoulder, I am not doing anything heavy today. I did that yesterday. Bagged trash and moved things and it's not good.


For some odd reason, probably because he can't figure out what's going on around here, my dog won't leave my side. Actually he's curled up behind me and just sitting. 

It's going to be a busy week and an even busier weekend. Time to get things done and have this house ready to move out of on the 1st. I wish we could get in Monday but it's not gonna happen. But we may have some help on the 1st and that means we can move end tables and night stands. 

Peace to all.
da bunny


No comments:

Post a Comment