31 May, 2011

A Hippie Woman's Life-book Page 8

     A Hippie Woman's Life-book Page 8


By Amulbunny   
May 31, 2011

FOR TODAY


Outside my window… Blue skies, lots of breeze and puffy clouds

I am thinking… that my broken toe sure hurts.

I am thankful for…my kids, my mom and my husband,

From the learning rooms…..sometimes idiots don’t get up.

I can't believe … we get the keys tonight.

From the kitchen… I have absolutely no idea.

I am wearing… navy sail cloth shorts, a Mickey Mouse T-shirt and sketchers sandals

I am creating…my own universe in my mind

I am going…to measure rooms tonight

I am reading… well taking a break, most of the books are packed.

I am hoping… that the state of CA refunds our money stat

I am hearing…Law and Order SVU

Around the house… more bins, boxes and bags to go to thrift stores

One of my favorite things…. A new tee shirt from the Fiesta Hermosa

A few plans for the rest of the week… 
1. Moving to the new house
2. Organizing the new house
3. Getting the heck out of this one!


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…





 It's called Delusions of Grandeur and it's at the J Paul Getty Museum in Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment