16 May, 2011

A Hippie Woman's Daybook Page 6


A Hippie Woman's Daybook Page 6



Hippie Woman's Daybook Page 6
By Amulbunny   


 May16,2011


FOR TODAY


Outside my window… Big blustery clouds, gusty winds, and rain coming (so says my knee)

I am thinking… how grateful I am for a husband who helps with packing. 

I am thankful for…light in the distance.

From the learning rooms…a new book on medieval women of faith.

I can't believe ...  no one has come forward with the id of the guys who beat Brian Stow. Cowards all of them.

From the kitchen… Spanish Rice with fresh guacamole


I am wearing… grey sweatpants, a pirate mickey tee shirt and sleeveless tank under it. 

I am creating…a safe place.

I am going…to make some tomato bisque for lunch.


I am reading… too many things to count!

I am hoping… that I can get through to the State to get back our $$$.

I am hearing…Channel 5 news, dog snoring.


Around the house… Boxes, bins, bags, and a sense of accomplishment and an empty entertainment center.


One of my favorite things…happiness. 

A few plans for the rest of the week… 
1. Packing and sorting.
2. More packing and sorting and going to drop the bags at thrift stores.
3. More praying and meditation. 

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

The magnificence of creation 


1 comment: