03 May, 2011

A Hippie Woman's Daybook Page 4

Hippie Woman's Daybook Page 4
By Amulbunny   



 May 2,2011


FOR TODAY


Outside my window… Dry air, warm temps. Touched 90 today.

I am thinking… I like the old Stargate SG-1 team better than the one with Vala. Ugh. 


I am thankful for…being able to get through some more boxes.


From the learning rooms… books are heavy.


From the kitchen… I haven't the slightest idea. Maybe Hamburger helper. 


I am wearing… new denim shorts, a yellow tank top  and skechers flip flops.


I am creating… a wonderful place to go to in my mind.


I am going… to pick up my husband at the airport at 2315 tonight!



I am reading… lots of different things.

I am hoping…that I never hear from certain idiots again in this lifetime,


I am hearing…Stargate SG-1, cars outside and fans whirring.


Around the house… Boxes, bins, bags, and disorder.



One of my favorite things… frosting.

A few plans for the rest of the week… 

1.Packing and sorting.
2. Going to the doctor.
3. More packing and sorting and going to drop the bags at thrift stores.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

I'd love to have a good old fashioned thunderstorm with rain and lots of thunder.



No comments:

Post a Comment