11 April, 2011

Simple Woman’s Daybook Page 2

By Amulbunny     
April 11, 2011
FOR TODAY
Outside my window… Partly Cloudy, 63 and breezy

I am thinking… I really need to get my new books in the mail. I want to read!

I am thankful for…Having a brain that works and being honest even if it hurts. 

From the learning rooms… How to pack books using one arm.

From the kitchen… Lobster and Gruyere Ravioli tonight for the husband with a tomato basil sauce, and green beans.

I am wearing… dearfoam slippers, jeans, and a orange flowered top.

I am creating… a better life for my family.

I am going… go to the grocery store and get some fresh poppy seed kaiser rolls.
I am reading… too many to count.

I am hoping… that we get the house we looked at yesterday.

I am hearing… road noise and birds chirping.

Around the house… the gardener is going to tackle the back yard tomorrow. Whack all the weeds and make it flat. Worth the $$.

One of my favorite things… listening to good music.

A few plans for the rest of the week… packing, cooking, reading, praying.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…
My Little Jack Sparrow Pony. 
I WANT THIS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment