12 February, 2011

Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack

(not the anti aircraft artillery that was shot from Axis locations against American aircraft).


I just read about a Valentine's Tea given by a blogger who drives me up the wall. She took pictures and honest to goodness it looked like someone hit the 99¢ Store and used it to decorate. She's violently against women working, yet I bet when she went to the market she was waited upon by a woman who has to work to help support her family because she's not a godly Stay At Home Wife. Personally I don't enjoy staying at home. I wish I could be in a classroom learning. I tried teaching, it didn't work for me. But I love learning. 



 

No big plans for Valentines Day. I think I'll read some liturgical history and see where it leads me. I am still waiting for my 5 books to get here. Then I have to start packing. I keep saying that don't I? 



I am having an awful lot of trouble with my shoulder. It hurts so bad. At night I am taking a muscle relaxer and a pain pill to get to sleep. It's bad enough I have to sleep on my left side because it's too painful to sleep on the right. And last night I had the strangest dreams.  German shepherd dog chasing and playing with horses in a field. I have no freaking idea. Odd. I am not a horse person. They are too big for me. 



The errand husband is watching Star Trek NG. It's one that brings back Denise Crosby- yesterday's enterprise. I don't think I'll watch much of it.




Well life goes on. Oh yeah, the social butterfly is going to go to Chicago in March. Flying WN back and forth. Good price and no baggage fees. 


So it's time to get things going. 
Peace and I leave you with this thought from the Book of Micah:


And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and towalk humbly with your God.” – Micah 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment