18 August, 2010

Children who Party



So the kid goes out tonight because a friend got a VIP at a local bar. She texts me from someone elses phone because she didn't charge her own. Come and get me at 2100. Um. I don't have a car. Your brother has the car. HE told her he wasn't going to pick her up. I told her to get a taxi home. She says she doesn't feel good. I am not driving to the beach bar district. Some times they need to figure things out. Sheesh.



Guess who is back on call? Yep for the 3rd week in a row. He told them he has to have Labor Day weekend off. The money is nice, but geez he needs some time to decompress.




I am going to buy some nice white wine tomorrow. I am craving some, with a nice baguette and some sliced cheese.

Peace.
Out.

1 comment:

  1. I have never had a nice white wine with a baguette and some cheese.

    Invite me over for some in six months, mkay?

    ReplyDelete