19 June, 2010

Why do I go there to shop?

We made the trek (all 10 miles) to Wal Mart today. We needed new bathroom rugs because the last time I washed them all the rubber came off in the dryer and they wouldn't stay in one place. There is something addicting about Wal Mart. They do however have the bras I like at a decent price. And Hanes underwear. Ok, it's a girl thing.

Tomorrow we are going to grill lobster and filet. I have to get some potatos to throw on the grill too. But I'll do them with sliced Vidalias and some olive oil in packets. I think I'll get baby ones. They are tasty.

I subscribed to National Geographic today. I love that magazine and unfortunately the places that I use points to get magazines, doesn't offer that.

So not much else going on today.

Peace.
da bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment