11 June, 2010

Wahta, we have wahta.....Hot even!

Finally after 5 days of no hot water we've got it again. I had to go to my moms today to take a hot shower because after 6 days, my hair was ugly. So tomorrow I can take a nice hot shower, use my shampoo and let the hot water run over my poor arm.

Got some agency paperwork today. They want to know who I've worked for since 2006. Silly silly only the other agency where I got worked. Then I had to tell them who I have worked for since March 2009. No one. Nada. Nyet. No. I was made TTD in January 2009. Right now I am still TTD and thanking God that Norco works. This has been pill day.

So anyway, I went to my moms and took a shower. Sat and talked to her about my niece who needs a good deal of whoop-ass laid onto hers, and when she settled down we went to lunch. My mom loves the mahi mahi at Rubios. So she had 2 tacos and I had 3 carnitas street tacos. Yummo as the saying goes. She said should we go to Home Depot? I said it's such a lovely day why don't we go to the cemetery since I hadn't seen the marker since it was done. We drove up there and saw St Patty and knew we were close. We didn't bring flowers though. Next time we'll stop at Ralphs or Trader Joes and get some to put in the vase. Then we came home and she was going to take a nap and relax.

The weekend is here. EH is working in Oceanside and Fullerton tomorrow. I'm going to tackle the corner of the kitchen that is scary. After that is done, then I'll have the big kid mop the floor.

So peace and out.

da bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment