08 June, 2010

Still no hot water-brrrrr.

I guess sponge baths will do until the husband orders the part, it gets overnighted and the plumber across the street installs it. I am okay except my hair. I just powdered it down and that will suck up some oil. For short hair, it's really oily, but coarse now that there is no perm in it. And no color. I quit coloring my hair quite a while ago.

I could go to my moms, but she's having workmen over tomorrow. She's getting a new garage door. A rollup one. So she can get in and out of the garage easier and put one of the vehicles in it.

The dear husband came home with McD's and the food was cold. I wrote to McD's and told them. Fries aren't good cold and they reheat poorly. ( But I got a Donkey from Shrek watch as a prize...LOL)

So the kids have watched Glee and thank god the season is over.

Peace and out.

da bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment